- Nani roles in Jenda Pai Kapiraju (935)
- Nithin’s Heart Attack movie first look (1193)
- Anushka,Rana shooting for Rudrama Devi song (728)
- Tamil producer complained on Kajal (1165)
- Super hit movies missed by Pawan Kalyan (1326)
- Rajamouli happy over AD’S super success (664)
- Nagarjuna’s wrong choice in picking directors (769)
Prince Mahesh’s new movie with Director Sukumar was launched recently and the constant shooting of the movie will started on Apr 23rd in Hyderabad. The Movie Name "Chandrudu" is being considered for this movie. Kajal Agarwal is playing the lead role.
Now the latest buzz is that Mahesh Babu may be seen lead role with shades, just like the main characters of Arya, Arya 2 and Jagadam. it could well be that Mahesh would be coming up with an best performance.
Anil Sunkara, Ram Achanta and Gopichand Achanta are generating this film under 14 Reels Entertainment . Devi sri Prasad is composing the Music.
Mahesh and Kajal Agarwal pair was already get success, they already act together in Businessman. Now Once again this pair ready to entertain the Audience…
Sukumar is the specialist Director, that all knows in his movies Hero and Heroien both looks stylish…
Audience Expectation is very high on this Movie planning to release in January of Next Year on Sankranthi Festival.
Category Related Photos
No Related Reviews
- Ram Charan at Earth Hour 2014 Latest Stills (741)
- Rana Daggubati latest stills (598)
- Sunil Birthday Celebrates Latest Stills (331)
- Prabhas Latest Stills (1083)
- Jagapathi Babus Legend Movie First Look Latest Stills (494)
- Sudheer Babu Six Pack Stills in Aadu Magadraa Bujji Movie latest stills (956)
- NTR Latest Stylish Photos (1355)
- Run Raja Run Movie Working Latest Photos (128)
- Lovers Movie Latest Photos (166)
- Suriya Samantha Sikander Movie Stills (321)
- Autonagar Surya Movie Latest Photos (202)
- Run Raja Run Movie Latest Photos (101)
- Run Raja Run Movie Latest Wallpapers (130)
- Venkatesh Drishyam Movie Latest Photos (231)
- Ra Ra Krishnayya Movie Latest Photos (92)